"Jesus I pray: Take all my mistakes and throw them away. Destroy them for my sake. Jesus I call out because I'm sorry. Because I fall so short of your glory. To the best of my ability, I'm practicing humility. And I lay myself before, because less is more..."
How often do we need to pray this prayer? Oh yeah, everyday. As soon as I started to play this song this morning, I became so humble in the presence of Him. It was amazing.
Forever and a day I will be thankful for what it is I have been given. By the grace of God we are saved, and I couldn't be happier.
"Jesus I plead: please purify me. Make my heart clean, drench me with your mercy. Jesus I pray: I love you I need you. For the rest of my days, I swear I will seek you. To the best of my ability I'm practicing humility. And I lay myself before, because less is more."
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, that's the truth. what song?
Post a Comment