Taking Two to the Chest to Remember One to the Head to Forget...
I won't pretend That we are all friends... When all of us know that we're not.
And I am afraid Of pulling my name From all of the places I know I've been...
...On this slow down descent
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
when do you go back home? bicycle trip someday when it's warm...sounds good? yes. yes it does. Dandy Warhols...because I watch too much Veronica Mars..."We used to be friends / A long time ago / We used to be friends / Come hey, Sugar / *blah blah blah...don't remember lyrics...*" The song is way too "happy" for its content.
"But I will take the hands of those who don't know the way, who can't see where they're going. I'll be a personal guide to them, directing them through unknown country. I'll be right there to show them what roads to take, make sure they don't fall into the ditch. These are the things I will be doing for them--sticking with them, not leaving them for a minute."
-Isaiah 42:16
1 comment:
when do you go back home? bicycle trip someday when it's warm...sounds good? yes. yes it does.
Dandy Warhols...because I watch too much Veronica Mars..."We used to be friends / A long time ago / We used to be friends / Come hey, Sugar / *blah blah blah...don't remember lyrics...*" The song is way too "happy" for its content.
Post a Comment