Saturday, June 28, 2008

Work

I think that I fell too fast...

This usually happens with me. I end up getting pretty pumped about a relationship, and then when the time comes around to atually go for it... It blows up in my face.

I think I pushed her away...

When she came into my life the first time, I totally blew it. Hard core. But with the option of something so much more than I ever thought possible within my grasps, I feel as though it has slipped away from me. I've never been the best with words, and I think tonight only proved it. I've never been able to "sweep a girl off their feet" or to be the "one man every girl is looking for." I don't necessarily want to be that kind of person, but at times like these, you begin to think of all the things that could be, not all the things that are...

Above all, I know God is testing me in order to become the man I am supposed to be. I am so humble to that, but then again, so blind to almost everything He challenges me with. But, just when I think I need something more, I read Rachel's new blog and find all the meaning I need. It's in Psalm 4, and it shows us that we're all stupid, and that we should just rest assured that God has it pretty much planned out.

I know God hears me, but sometimes I don't trust it. How wrong is that? There's so much work that needs to be done... So much

1 comment:

1337 said...

Good news to hear. (The parts about God moving and all.) It's hard to yield daily to the thought of God controlling things. Everyday brings us closer to understanding Him better, though. So, there's comfort in that. All works for the good of those who love and serve the Lord.
-Rachel