Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow, Poop...

So, the last few days of school have been canceled, which makes for a good week... But, unfortunately, school starts up again today, which means I am NOT happy about it. I enjoyed my time away from school, and I just figure that Eastern should simply call off school for the whole week... Why? Well, 2 of the 5 days have already gone straight to hell, so why not?
The beautiful thing about college is that snow days/weeks are never made up. That's right ladies and gentlemen, this is not high school... This is the real world where school is something you choose to go to, not where you are made to go. I love it.

I watched a video on Kristin's blog yesterday, and it really hit me hard. I loved it, and it made me realize how much God does protect me from the things of the world, and all of the things He allows me to experience. I am completely blessed, and "in the arms of His mercy I find rest..." (thanks Angela, I love that).




How can I sit here with you and not be moved by you?
How can it possibly be any better than this?

I need you here, my Father. Bless all those whom I love, and let me be a light unto them when their days are dark...

1 comment:

yayaboboom said...

I love how you update your blog on a regular basis and give me something to read!

I dont think I will see you today, so on this silly little website I must wish you a happy first day back to school. No matter how much it sucks we shall try and make it a good one!