Friday, February 8, 2008

And When It's All Over, We Still Have Each Other...

My To-Do List:
(I thought I was kind of stupid doing this, but the I remembered Angela did it,
and then Carmen did it, and anything Angela does is ALWAYS cool, and everything
Carmen does is perfect, so...)


-Math Test
-Finish Halo 3 with Londo
-Start my take-home quiz from Comm. Class
-Drink Coffee
-Take Travis out to dinner
-Start playing Halo 3 again with Londo
-Sleep (?)

It's Friday, and I'm pumped. My life has been blessed this past week, and just in that time I have a whole new outlook on my life so far. I am continuing to become more of a Christ-like example, and it's great.

My new favorite band is "Daphne Loves Derby" (Kayla will probably tell me she's glad I'm a 14-year-old girl, because that's what she said when I told her I liked "The Academy Is..."). Their acoustic album is great, and I highly recommend it to all who like an easy listen, or need a musical "out." My favorite song by them right now is called "Hopeless Love," which says absolutely nothing about Carmen and I. We're not hopeless loves, we're hopelessly in love, so... take that.

Wind sucks, but God is Good, All the Time...

Let's party


2 comments:

yayaboboom said...

Lists are one of the best things ever created! I too am freaking excited it is friday...though I have no real plans besides studying, but whatever, I am still excited to not have to go to school for two hole days.

Hope you day/ weekend treat you well buddy!

yayaboboom said...

I meant whole