Monday, February 11, 2008

I Can't Hide From My Own Eyes...

So, politics:

I was talking to my friends yesterday, and my sister, and I have decided that I don't care if we have an African American president, nor do I care of McCain wins. My mentality is this:

ANYBODY BUT HILARY.

Then I also came to this conclusion: God won't let Hilary Clinton win the election, nor will He, the Lord Almighty, allow a woman to lead this country. I am not a sexist by any means, but I am well aware of the emotional instability that lies within all women. All women. Hilary's interview proved it, where she burst out crying while speaking of "plans" for this country. If she did become president, and I were a terrorist, I would bomb the flahootie out of the capital city due to stupidity. All countries would laugh at us, without a doubt. And, according most recent polls: if Obama wins the Democratic majority vote, and McCain wins the Republican vote; Obama will have a better chance of beating McCain. If Hilary wins the Democratic vote (hell on earth), and McCain wins the Republicans, McCain would annihilate Hilary in a no-contest battle. Hilary starts out with 47% of the country against her... HA! Not a really good place to start out, I'd say.

So, let us all rejoice in the fact that God is Good All the Time and He who is Holy will not let someone such as Hilary win the most powerful position in the entire world... Amen?

1 comment:

Carmen Elise said...

Can we still get married if I vote for Hillary? Not saying I would more like if. Just wondering...=)