Friday, February 15, 2008

I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business

"Ok, I Believe You, but My SHOVEL Don't..."


Lyrics that please me...

"Timshel"
by:
I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business

"I sink into the wall.
And staring up I saw,
I'm alone in all my thoughts,
Too afraid to be crazy I run.
It always finds me driving right through town,
With the windows down I fly.
Its the feeling spring has brought,
But an eye for the winter's what I got,
It always finds me...

So tonight,
When I left here,
All said was goodbye and thats alright.
No "I'll see you later",
I've been trying my whole life.
And if its an eye for an eye why cant I get this right?
I'm too slow to go fast,
I'm too nervous to do that,
So I run, run away. Why should I?...

I take my chances slow,
After all it's no one's fault.
But the pain seems to crave my life,
So ashamed of my weakness I lie.
It always finds me...

So tonight
When I left here,
All I said was goodbye and thats alright.
No "I'll see you later",
I've been trying my whole life.
And if its an eye for an eye why cant i get this right?
I'm too slow to go fast,
I'm too nervous to do that.
So I run, run away. Why should I?...

Why should I?
Why should I?
Why should I?"


No comments: